Parks and Recreation
Parks and Recreation maintains property throughout Escambia County, including athletic fields and parks, developed neighborhood parks, undeveloped open space parks, community centers, beach access parks, boat launch areas, median areas throughout the county, the Equestrian Center, a camping facility at Lake Stone and joint use agreements with elementary schools for use and maintenance of playground facilities.
Escambia County has park properties ranging from the north end in Century area to Perdido Key in the western most locations. Various parks and pavilions can be rented for your next special occasion. In addition, eight special needs areas have added in recent years with more to come in the future.
Reservations & Facility Information
- Park Pavilion Rentals and General Park Information - please call the Parks and Recreation office at 850-475-5220
- Adult Athletic or Youth Athletic League- please contact the Parks and Recreation office at 850-475-5220
- Equestrian Center- regarding schedule of events or facility rental information, please contact the Equestrian Center office at 850-941-6042
- Lake Stone- regarding campsite availability, pavilion rentals, or other general Lake Stone information, please contact the Lake Stone office at 850-256-5555 or the Parks and Recreation office at 850-475-5220.
Other Parks/Recreational Agencies
- Blackwater River State Park: 850-983-5363
- City of Gulf Breeze Recreation Center: 850-934-5140
- City of Pensacola: 850-436-5670
- Florida Marine Patrol (Florida Fish/Wildlife Conservation Commission): 850-595-8978
- Gulf Island National Seashore Ft. Pickens: 850-934-2621
- Northwest Florida Water Management District: 850-484-5125
- Perdido Key Recreation State Park: 850-492-1595
- Santa Rosa Island Authority: 850-932-2257
- State of Florida Big Lagoon Recreation Area: 850-492-1595
- Santa Rosa County Parks: 850-983-1940